View all jobs
EV Power Electronics EngineerAustin, Texas
- Define electrical component group to meet up with vehicle simulations and product requirements.
- Perform activities to transform requirements into prototypes and production-ready vehicle designs.
- Hands-on with the integration team during prototype builds.
- Contribute to vehicle architecture layout and own associated electrical harness efforts.
- Develop control algorithms, prototype, test and validate power electronics products.
- Interact with suppliers to ensure control algorithms meet established requirements and achieve intended results.
- Familiarity with Lithium battery design and packaging considerations.
- experience with BMS selection/validation vs specifications and vehicle requirements.
- Own power delivery to tires and regenerative brake tuning.
- Lead troubleshooting of issues found during vehicle integration and validation testing.
- Collaborate with the engineering and manufacturing team to develop production processes and testing to ensure high reliability and repeatability of electrical systems.
- Lead test plan development, issue resolution, and vehicle testing of power electronic systems
- Proven experience with tuning motor controller and motor systems.
Root Cause Analysis
Electrical/Electronics Manufacturing Processes
Automated Test Development
Software & Programming Language Skills
We are building, designing, and developing world class electric off road motorcycles and ATV's