Are you and expert in any of the following areas? Let's talk!
Reserve Power, Telecommunications, Data Centers, Mission Critical Power, Grid Storage, UPS Systems, Racks, Switchgear, Gensets, and Utility applications.
Primary responsibilities include both the development of business new to us while also expanding product and service offerings into existing customer accounts. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative to bring an established regional operation under a new national organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Meet or exceed reasonable and attainable sales goals: As set by company for the region.
Be a student of an ever-changing industry and market strategy involving:
Reserve Power product lines and service programs for Telecommunications, Mission Critical/UPS, and Switchgear, and Utility applications.
Key Performance Measurements:
- Solutions based selling strategy. We are not a manufacturers representative you will have the opportunity to sell as a true consultant to your customers. We are an independent value-added reseller.
- Work closely with the operations team to execute your service solutions. You will need to be available with a high level of communication.
- We will provide the play book and training and a go-to-market strategy for you to follow. Technical experts will be available for quote support and site walks.
- Negotiate service contracts with support from Regional Sales Manager.
- Being organized and detail oriented are key to success. You will have to create your own quotes and manage your sales funnel in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Provide the company procurement team with market feedback including competitors pricing, products, and programs.
- Attend occasional tradeshows and customer events.
- You must physically be able to site walk industrial facilities wearing necessary PPE including; fire retardant clothing, hard hat, eye and ear protection, steel toe boots.
- You must have a customer service spirit.
- Adhere to company travel & expense policies.
- Provide timely sales and expense reports.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Product Margin
- Service Margin
- Quarterly and annual sales revenue
- Quarterly and annual gross profit
- Sales expenses
- Annual growth trends
- 5+ years commercial or industrial sales experience preferably in the electrical field.
- Experience with stationary backup power products & services is a major plus.
- Confident aggressive lead generator – we are looking for a hunter.
- Successful Track record in Sales – Consistent Top Performer – be prepared to present a historical growth path.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – our company is growing and changing which offers opportunity for advancement but requires patience during the transition.
- Exposure to sales and personal development training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but extensive experience can offset the lack of a degree.
- Military experience is a plus
- Must be able to learn new computer programs including; Microsoft Office, Salesforce, expense and payroll programs.
- You will need to be able to present our company’s capabilities from a corporate boardroom setting all the way down to the plant floor.